Friday, November 8, 2013

Incongruous Circumspection Passed Away on Facebook

To all of you who followed my Incongruous Circumspection page on Facebook, I have now killed it in lieu of my author page with the name of...me, Joe Sands.

I will be posting regularly there. All my blog posts as well as links and excerpts to my other writing endeavors.

Of note, I am beginning to write a novel and am quite excited about it. It will be in a genre all its own: Erotica (a bit)/Suspense/Childhood terror and how it conforms to adult life/Revenge/and finally, my favorite, an ending that leaves you walking away angry with me.

I hope to titillate you enough to buy the book or series or whatever, in the future.

Visit the Joe Sands author page and feel free to 'like' it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment