Monday, April 16, 2012

Today, Kristine Turns a Beautiful 30

Today is my wife, Kristine's birthday.  She turns 30 today.  Even though I have not known her for most of my life, the 11.5 years we have spent together have made me the happiest man in the world.  I am so lost on her that some days, my concentration is worthless.  Every day I get to spend another day with her as my wife is another blessing that I feel I do not deserve.

She is a hell of a woman in every way imaginable.  She defines our family and keeps us all functioning like the chaotic clock we are.  Her ambitions in life and her articulated words make me feel small in comparison.  And I think that is good.  I love walking in her shadow, pining for gracious acceptance.

She is my everything.

She is also the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on in every way imaginable.  I love the way she walks, talks, looks, smells, laughs, breathes, coughs, sneezes, eats, loves my popcorn, mothers, kisses, grunts, screams, cries, weeps, blows her nose, and everything else that makes me a happy man.

I only hope I get another 30 years.

I love you, Gorge.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kristine! We mere mortals salute you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kristine!! i'm so glad you guys have that! joe, that is the most beautiful EVER!!! i want that!!!

    ReplyDelete