Friday, August 16, 2013

Life....changing

Yes.  Like any good company that looks at their bottom line, the health of their owners and employees, and their overall efficiency, among other factors, Kristine and I are changing up a few things.

The details don't matter, except to say that our life will potentially become a bit more relaxed.  And no, if you work with me, I am most definitely NOT quitting my day job.  Never in a million years would I consider that - unless of course, I was offered a job on the moon.  That would be fun.  I've always had a soft spot for cheese.  

Speaking of cheese, one of the only cheeses...that word really sounds like Jesus, when you say it out loud, fast, and a few times.  This might be why cheese isn't popular in the super-Christian southern United States.  A few poor blokes probably got a hankering for some cheeses and invited a few other poor saps over for a tasting party.

To make a long story short, the invitees mistook their verbal invitation to taste some cheeses as a vulgar swipe at their most revered holy man.  After tying the chaps to a few large trees and whipping them with straps of Fruit of the Loom underwear waistbands, they let the young lads go, having thoroughly scared the cheese out of them and ruining any inroads of cheese culture from entering the south.

I love history.

No comments:

Post a Comment