Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Obligatory 100,000 Page-Hit Thank You Post

Unlike all other bloggers, I will not be posting a thank you about my 100,000th page hit, which happened today.  I will not be thanking you, my readers, for bringing your eyeballs and hearts back here over and over again.  I will not tell you how grateful I am that you actually give a rat's rear end about anything I have to say.

I will not thank you for laughing with me, crying with me, raising an eyebrow at my words and letting me have it with both barrels.  I won't be telling you how grateful I am for your continued presence throughout my journey out of Christianity.  Finally, I won't tell you how much I love you and how much of a desire and motivation you give me to keep coming back and writing for you.

It's just too cliche.

4 comments:

  1. Paula G V aka YukimiMay 31, 2012 at 6:09 AM

    Lol XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we assure you we won't come back tomorrow, and the next day, next week...

    Congratulations, and thanks for what you do!

    ReplyDelete