Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today, I Turn 32

I have gray hair, a beautiful house, a gorgeous wife who is smart, sassy, and loves me, six children I am still getting used to, and wonderful friends.

I hope this is the year that the Minnesota Twins make me happy again, my grass dies in the yard so I can quit mowing, I sign a writing gig and make some serious cash writing, and Frederic begins to read novels.

I love my life.

But, I cannot have gotten here with my writing without all of you readers.  I watch as you hit my blog, comment on my posts and articles, cry with me, laugh with me, ridicule me, and everything else you all do to keep me doing this.  I love you all so much.  I wouldn't do this if it wasn't for you.

Love,

I. C.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday.
    Thank you for your wit and wisdom.
    Have a wonderful birthday and remember the best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Joe, you young chicken, you!

    So glad to have gotten to know you through the interwebz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday. I was hoping "30-something" on your bio meant the other end of the decade, though, because I'm bothered that I am old enough (barely) to be your mother! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't known you long, but better late than never, eh? Already you've made a difference for the better in my life. Thank you! Happy birthday, and a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula G V aka YukimiMay 2, 2012 at 5:08 PM

    Happy birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete