Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clifford is ALWAYS Nude

Ok.  To the person who arrived here by Googling:

"Clifford big red dog nude pics"

Dogs are always nude. Unless, of course, they wear those stupid knit sweaters in the middle of New York City or when they have million dollar tutus on inside some claustrophobic handbag meant for a rat the size of a five star restaurant meat ball.

Anyway, I haven't written much about Clifford naked.  I haven't written much about ANY dog naked, for that matter.  I simply thought it was a given.  At least it kinda is here, in the Midwest.

We don't shave our dogs to the skin, either.  Maybe that's what you wanted.  In that case, I have some confidential information that Emily Elizabeth has allowed me to share with you, oh Googler.

Clifford's skin is blue.

Now that you are more enlightened, here is what I wrote on Clifford, the Big Red Dog.

Happy Googling!

1 comment:

  1. My daily entertainment is looking at the search terms that brought people to my blog.

    ReplyDelete