Saturday, September 7, 2013

Suspect Beaten by Police, Left with Broken Bones, Collapsed Lung

Police brutality isn't anything new.  With the proliferation of cell phone cameras, it has become easier to highlight their tactics, though.  To be fair, many cops do good and use these tactics where they are necessary, to placate violent alleged criminals.

But, as you watch the video (WARNING! GRAPHIC!) in this article that I wrote you can clearly see that the beating of the gentleman was completely unnecessary.  I am unabashed in my assessment.  One expert who viewed the video footage agrees with me.

Frankly, it reminded me of a parent trying to get her kid to do something (in this case, the cops told him to get on his stomach) and then beating them, rather than assisting them when they refused.

This video is not for the weak of stomach.

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2013/09/07/psychiatric-man-brutally-beaten-by-police-subdued-video-warning-graphic/

No comments:

Post a Comment