Monday, August 13, 2012

Re-Introducing the "Rogue "pastoral" Team" Series

When I first began Incongruous Circumspection, my younger brother came forward with a perfectly legal transcript of a recording that he had secretly recorded of a meeting he had with his then "pastors".  The "pastors" were actually husband and wife and put on a display of horrible abuse and serious control freak issues.  I have not finished putting out the entire transcript and commenting on it, but I have 13 "acts" published, so far.

You can begin by reading Act 1.

Also, after the tenth "act", one of these "pastor's" congregants (who had a criminal history, including conspiracy to kidnap a federal judge) contacted me with a joke of an email, claiming he was going to send the FBI my way for breaking laws.  When I published his rant and informed him of my legal rights, as well as his legal liabilities for harassment, he apologized...sort of.

You can also read the whole series from the links here.

It's all quite riveting and mind-boggling, to say the least.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment