Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vacation Through the Eyes of Analisse (2) - Part 2

This pacifier is good...  Wait!  I'm awake!  Uh...where am I?  Oh yeah.  That bed they put me in last night.  I smell food.

Daddy heard me rustle.  Yay!  Now I get to cuddle with him in bed.

Ok...two seconds was enough.  Time for food now.  Mommy and Daddy are still asleep.  Maybe I'll go find the food. 

Hey!  Here's some stairs.  Wait...where's my pacifier.  Oh, nevermind.  I'm hungry. 

Whew!  Those stairs were a tad hard to climb, but I'm up now. 

Who's this?  I recognize her.  She loves me.  Hey!  She's picking me up and giving me kisses and talking all sweet.  Very wicked cool.  I'll give some kisses.  That makes her smile.  I know Daddy and Mommy really like this woman.  Oh!  More kids.

Where are we going?  Oh..right.  Food.  Yum...pancakes...um...syrup?  Ah...there we go.  She knew it.  No need to scream.


...to be continued in Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment