Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Top 10 Things I Love About my Wife

Never has a gentleman loved a woman more than I love my wife, Kristine.  That is, unless you are reading this and disagree, claiming the title for yourself, or knowing of a sappy relative that puts my over-the-top enamorification to shame.

Below, I have compiled a list of her top ten attributes:

10. She laughs at all my jokes, no matter how many times she has heard then. Sure, she adds an eye roll that is getting larger in circumference by the year, but that is, many times, exactly the reaction I am looking for - and she knows it.

9. She is tireless with the kids and the house.  I know because I have my lazy moments (ok...days) and she seems to have none.  Without her, you could recite the Shel Silverstein poem, "Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout Would Not Take the Garbage Out", and it would describe the rest of us perfectly.

8. [REDACTED] - *extended, romantic sigh

7. [REDACTED] - *even longer, extended, romantic sigh

6. She has enough ambition and motivation to put me to shame.  In a few short years, she will have two Bachelors degrees and a Masters.

5. She married me despite all the worries her father had. And she's even a daddy's girl.

4. She is the most beautiful woman this side of the sun - the whole package - and I am proud to walk down the street with her. 

3. She is very creative.  I should know.  The living room is rearranged every evening, when I get home from work.

2. [REDACTED]

1. [REDACTED (or muffled...I can't tell...something aboooout...nah...I just can't make it out)]

And that's it for the top ten.  I could do the top 50, where fewer items would be redacted, but I just don't have time.  She just got home from school.

I.C.

3 comments:

  1. That is both disgusting and incoherent. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my husband could give you a run for your money, but you certainly win where it matters -- in your marriage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm supremely happy that there are two happy gentleman in this world. Me and your husband. Any others?

    ReplyDelete