Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nicki Minaj/Usher Syndrome

Hey yaw!  My name is Incongruous Circumspection.  I'm known around these parts as I.Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....!!!!!

Yeah!

Oh, and by the way, I'm awesome because I dance and party all night and throw my hands in the air-air-air-r-r-r-r--r-r-r...

You know why?!!!


Because my name is...you heard it right...my name is I. Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I. C. yaw.  I. C. yaw.  Yeah b*tches, it's I. Ceeeeeeeeeeeeee.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Gaga...oops...I mean Nicki Minaj (I'M SOOOOO SORRY!  I'LL NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!!!) and Bieber Daddy/Usher, yeah...both of you.  Come to my little table of advice.  Yep, the little table of advice from a guy who hasn't sold millions of records and run for miles in a white tuxedo or worn funny hats that would get you laughed at in Wichita, Kansas.  Yeah, that's me.

Here's a tip:

Don't mention your name in every bloody song you sing.  It's not cool.  Either we know it's you because you're unique and differentiated from all the rest of the noise out there, or you're just "one of them" - with a name that you like to shout.

And that's all I have.  And oh, by the way...I'm freaking I. Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

That's I. C. yaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment