Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today's Itinerary

Today, I'm going to a little zoo in a little town with little Melissa from Permission to Live, her wife (who actually has a name), and her twelve children.  I'm also going with my adorable wife, Kristine, and our forty-five kids.  Also, a neighbor is hopping along for the ride with her brood of sixteen children.

I'm going to be surrounded by gorgeous women!!!!!.....and kids (so I'll never get to ogle at the estrogen, embodied in hotness).  When you add them all up, it's five adults against fourteen kids.

Then, we're headed into a bigger town to go swimming and tear up the place.  I think I'll try to get myself arrested, just to experience something I've never done before.  I'll steal a lawn gnome or something.  Maybe, I'll grab a lawnmower off a property and mow some old ladies yard, then eat all their white clover.

Yes, it's going to be a great day.

4 comments:

  1. 12+45+16= 14???

    Have fun! Watch out for honey bees in the clover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun. My daughter took me to the LA Zoo for my birthday Thursday. It was hot and breezy and there were so many summer camp kids there I felt like I was back teaching. Loved it. Saw the oh so powerful behind of a silverback gorilla, another one sitting in the corner pondering the meaning of life , the butt end of a rhino, up close to giraffes (I love giraffes) flora and fauna and of course the new LAIR= Living amphibians, invertebrates and reptiles. Glad those suckers were behind glass. Sort of felt like Harry Potter when we were looking at the snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in other words, you're going out with a harem. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we sure had an awesome time, sorry the whole getting arrested thing didn't work out for you. I thought for sure it was going to happen when you were ditching the families garbage in a public garbage can, wasn't there a sign that said "no dumping"?

    ReplyDelete